- Insurance Policy CRM Healthsaver Ltd moves from Excel to a Unity CRM Centralisation of data has given control back to management which was virtually impossible previously. 40% Saving on stationary 37% Saving on Labor time Automated Quote system
- Training Course CRM MECsafe Limited moves from Access to a Unity CRM Rich reporting features now allows staff to spend less time making reports and more productive time. Work flow and content approval. Reduction of stationary by 20% Secure and compliant storage of data
- Event Management CRM and more.... Doncaster Chamber invests in cloud technology The Event plugin automates 90% of the event management task including delegate lists, table plans, printing of badges and reserved bookings. Work flow and content approval. Reduction of stationary by 20% Secure and compliant storage of data
- Business Support CRM Doncaster Chamber moves from excel to a Unique implementation. Additional resource was put on the project and the CRM was delivered in a raw usable form within a couple of weeks. Reduction of stationary by 90% Real-time company wide reports Enforced Standardisation of working practise
- Healthcare CRM Construction Care Limited moves to the cloud. After visiting some sites and interviewing nurses we implemented a simple CRM mirroring their internal process on a secure server. Reduction of stationary by 30% Enforced Standardisation of working practise. Real-time company wide reports.
- Telesales CRM ISB saves 4 hours per day by implementing Unity CRM A more recent addition to the CRM was Voip integration which showed a time saving of 20 mins per week for each member of staff. Labour saving on Voip integration Team competitiveness (scoreboards) Instant excel exported reports.
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a widely implemented strategy for managing a company’s interactions with customers, clients and sales prospects.
Here at Digital Unity we develop the tools and strategies for managing these interactions, streamlining your internal processes, enabling you to handle enquiries, customers efficiently and effectively maximising every opportunity. More...